To prepare yourself for the exam, familiarize yourself with the format using the following resources:
- Read the College Board website
- Glance through this slideshow:
Complete the following Museum Curator assignment as you study:
Size : 57.792 Kb
Type : pdf
Browse through these additional resources:
- The Best Way to Recognize the Artists of Paintings
- A Beginner's Guide to the History of Western Art
- The Art Story--Guide to Modern Art Movements
- This one's mostly just funny, but runs through art history since prehistoric times.
- A link to Barron's AP Art History on Google Books. It doesn't have all the pages visible for free, but it has a lot of them!
- The Annotated Mona Lisa on Google Books. This is the book that your study guide came from!
- Simpson's Guide to Art History
- Cartoon about the development of Modernism
- This is the youtube channel of an art history teacher who requires his/her students to make videos. If you want some detailed info about a work of art and feel like listening/watching instead of reading, this is a good resource.
- This tumblr is entertaining if not necessarily a study tool
- Kenney Mencher is a university art history professor who makes a lot of videos. Here is his YouTube page.
- The LaGuardia Arts webpage has some excellent quizlet links to help you study.
- For entertainment purposes once all the studying has made you go a bit crazy: FatCatArt